IN YOUR DAILY DOSE: today is a 30-year study demonstrating one more benefit to breastfeeding.
FACT OR FICTION: Your immune system is responsible for management of your health and wellness. Here are several interesting facts you can start using today.
In The News
Researchers from Kaiser Permanente demonstrated women who breastfed their children for six months or more had a reduced risk of diabetes through their childbearing years. This association was found, even after eliminating confounding factors.
Daily Health Tip
Breastfeeding is a healthy choice for your child and for your own health.
Today, I am ready to take on situations that require negotiation. When I am able to work out deals with others, it shows that I am an effective communicator.
1. How do I respond when my attempt at negotiation yields unfavorable outcomes?
2. What situations am I in right now that could benefit from negotiating?
3. What can I do to sharpen my negotiation skills?
Fact or Fiction?
Your immune system is responsible for management of your health and wellness. Here are several interesting facts you can start using today.
- If you don’t get enough sleep, your immune system won’t work like it’s supposed to.
- Chicken soup really does work for colds and the flu to reduce the inflammatory response in the body and make you feel better.
- Your body builds antibodies from the germs to which you are exposed. If your environment is too clean you don’t build antibodies.
- Autoimmune diseases affect women more than men.
- Happy, healthy relationships and hugs help boost your immune system. Stress compromises your immune system.
- Your cold doesn’t give you the symptoms in your body, instead it’s the way your body responds to a cold that creates the symptoms.
Have a wonderful day!
Your Healthy Life America Team